Nenhum comentário ainda.
Deixe uma resposta Cancelar resposta
Siga este blog
- More Fallout From Finch Folly: Springer Silliness junho 18, 2013 email@example.com (Stevan Harnad)
- Publisher Double Dealing on OA junho 17, 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org (Stevan Harnad)
- Peer Access vs. Public Access: OA Pragmatics vs. Ideology junho 15, 2013 email@example.com (Stevan Harnad)
- Open Access: Emerald’s Green starts to fade? junho 17, 2013When last July Research Councils UK (RCUK) announced its new Open Access (OA) policy it sparked considerable controversy, not least because the policy required researchers to “prefer” Gold OA (OA publishing) over Green OA (self-archiving). The controversy was such that earlier this year the House of Lords Science & Technology Committee launched an inquir […]
- Developing a unified rule for openness: Interview with Alek Tarkowski maio 30, 2013Twenty years ago the European Organisation for Nuclear Research — better known as CERN— published a statement that made the technology that underpins the Web available on a royalty-free basis. By making the software required to run a web server, along with a basic browser and a library of code, free for all CERN paved the way for a revolution in innovation a […]
- The UK’s Open Access Policy: Controversy Continues maio 23, 2013The new Open Access (OA) policy introduced this year by Research Councils UK (RCUK) — in response to last year’s Finch Report — has been very controversial, particularly its exhortation to researchers to “prefer” Gold over Green Open Access When it was first announced there was an outcry from UK universities over the cost implications of the new policy. In r […]
- Open Access: Emerald’s Green starts to fade? junho 17, 2013
Temas tratadosAaron Swartz ABRAINFO acesso aberto acesso livre acesso livre; open access; publicação científica Alma Swan Bernard Rentier Bibliotecas digitais boicote Budapest Open Access Initiative Comunicação Científica Copyright Diretório de Repositórios Dspace Elsevier EUA Evento Informação científica Iniciativa OA Iniciativa OD Legislação Livros online Marco Antonio Raupp Meio Ambiente National Institute of Health OA Open access Open Data Padrão de interoperabilidade Peter Suber PLoS PLS 387/2011 Portal de Periódicos da Capes Publicação Eletrônica ranking web of world universities Relatório FINCH Repositórios Repositórios Institucionais Richard Poynder Rio de Janeiro Stevan Harnad UFRGS United States Via Dourada Via Verde
Quem visita este blog?
Busca em todo o blog do Kuramoto
Número total de visitantes
- 122,323 hits